Your all gay adventure begins with two nights hotel and guided sightseeing in Prague, the “Jewel of Eastern Europe.” One of Europe’s best-preserved cities, Prague’s medieval center remains a beautiful mixture of cobblestone pathways, guilded towers and gothic cathedrals. From Prague we travel to one of Europe’s most fabled rivers, the Danube.
Your trip continues with a relaxing river cruise from picturesque Nuremberg to Regensburg, Passau, Melk, Vienna, Bratislava and culminating in Budapest, one of the most beautiful cities of Europe.
On board the ms Amadeus Silver II, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. With this great riverboat, we’ve created an itinerary that includes the three of best European cities which have become prime destinations for gay and lesbian travelers.
This cruise vacation has it all—historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine and cuisine and more!
Want more Europe? Combine our Danube Cruise with the our Rhine Cruise for an unforgettable 14-day European vacation! Ask about a combined cruise only rate.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Prague including daily Buffet Breakfast
- ½ day walking tour in Prague
- Transfer from the Hotel in Prague to the Ship in Nuremberg
- 7 Nights Cruise Accommodation
- Superb Dining: all meals included during your cruise
- COMPLIMENTARY FREE-FLOW SPIRITS, WINE, BEER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES THROUGHOUT THE CRUISE
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Complimentary bicycles on board
- Services of an experienced cruise director and Brand g host throughout the cruise
- Brand g signature entertainment
- Optional “Sound of Music Tour” to Salzburg
- Overnight in vibrant Vienna
- Airport transfers in Prague and Budapest
- Optional post hotel night(s) to savor more time in Budapest