11-day African adventure including Victoria Falls, Safari, and Cape Town!
From exotic game drives to wine tours, enjoy the finest accommodations, as Brand g Vacations explores South Africa’s acclaimed Victoria Falls, Kruger National Park and a luxury stay in vibrant Cape Town!
If you have ever had an interest in an African Safari, now is the time! Sabi Sabi Game Reserve is known for frequent sightings of all BIG 5 (lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard) as well as exotic birds and other wild life rarely found in other places.
No trip to Africa would be complete without a visit to Victoria Falls, which you’ll have the opportunity to explore by water, land, and helicopter. Here we will overnight at the internationally acclaimed Victoria Falls Hotel.
Once in Cape Town, you will be amazed by the beauty of the city, with its gorgeous beach scene, great restaurants and active nightlife. Included is a visit to Cape of Good Hope and a trip to Table Mountain, recently voted as one of the New 7-Natural Wonders of the World.
Package Highlights: 11-day fully escorted with the services of a Brand g host throughout the trip
- 5 Star Accommodations at the Victoria Falls Hotel
- Lunch at Lookout Café with view of Victoria Falls Gorge
- Sunset Cruise on Zambezi River
- A Traditional African Dinner at a Boma with entertainment
- Professionally guided tour of the Falls
- 25 minute helicopter flight over the Falls
- Land transfers to airports
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve:
- Accommodations at the 5 Star Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
- 2 Nights at Earth Lodge
- 2 Nights at Camp Selati
- 2 Daily 4×4 game drives
- Open bar highlighting South African wines, beers and spirits
- All gourmet meals
- All airport transfers to and from the game reserve
- Stay in Luxury Mountain View Rooms at Table Bay Hotel, for 4 nights, including daily breakfast
- Visit Table Mountain with cable car ride to the summit
- Full day tour of the Cape Winelands
- Full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, including Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, a funicular ride to the summit as well as Boulders Beach
- Transfer to Cape Town Airport for outbound flights
- Personal expenses and Visa Fees
- International flight to Johannesburg and home from Cape Town
- Internal flights including Johannesburg to Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls to Sabi Sabi and Sabi Sabi to Cape town are not included in the program price. The estimated cost of these additional flights is $1,095 per person. As flights become available we will book them on your behalf.
*Early booking rates expire with or without notice at any time.