11-day all-inclusive Peruvian adventure including an Amazon River cruise and culminating with a comprehensive Machu Picchu experience.
As the face of travel continues to evolve, so should the nature and value of enriching travel programs being offered. Peru is one of the most biodiverse countries in the world offering a unique combination of nature, wildlife, archaeology and cultural heritage.
Brand g Vacations is pleased to introduce our 2018 Amazon Cruise and Machu Picchu Expedition travel program. The cruise is operated aboard the luxurious Delfin III, which offers some of the most spacious accommodations along the Amazon River. This smartly designed, 44-passenger, colonial-style vessel, provides the ultimate in comfort, with five-star amenities.
Our custom designed land program provides authentic, educational, and culturally-enriching encounters daily. Few trips offer as rich an experience of Peru’s diverse natural and cultural treasures.
Begin in the cosmopolitan city of Lima, known for its vibrant food scene. Fly to Iquitos where you will embark a luxury riverboat that takes you deep into the rain forest within the Amazon Basin. Home to a staggering array of wildlife, the Peruvian Amazon boasts nearly a thousand species of birds alone. Enjoy fine wine and famous Peruvian cuisine while enjoying the company of other lgbt travelers. After disembarkation, we will continue on to the Sacred Valley near the Inca capitol of Cusco. From here, we board a train for a scenic journey to Machu Picchu, the mystical stone city built by the Incas in the 15th century. Afterwards return to Cusco for an overnight and guided tour before departing for your flight home.
It’s the perfect combination of inspiring places and rich history in the comfort of an all-gay environment. Virtually all-inclusive rates starting from $5,299 per person.
- 2 nights hotel accommodations in Lima including welcome reception and daily breakfast.
- Guided tour of Lima including welcome lunch.
- Domestic flight from Lima to Iquitos, the gateway to the Amazon.
- 4 night cruise including all meals.
- Cruise includes local pisco based cocktails, local beers, and local sodas with lunch and dinner as well as house wine with dinner.
- All excursions during cruise.
- Domestic flights from Iquitos to Cusco.
- Transfer to Sacred Valley.
- Two nights hotel accommodations in the Sacred Valley including daily breakfast, one lunch and one dinner.
- Full day sightseeing in the Sacred Valley.
- Vista Dome train to and from Machu Picchu.
- Two visits to Machu Picchu.
- One night hotel accommodation in Machu Picchu village including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- One night hotel accommodation in Cusco including breakfast and farewell lunch.
- Half day city tour of Cusco.
- Lunches on land include two glasses of local beer, or soft drinks.
- Dinners on land include two glasses of local beer, soft drinks or house wine.
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Lima: sightseeing with a local guide; visit Archbishop’s Palace, Government Palace, San Francisco Monastery and Larco Herrara Museum.
- Iquitos: visit the Manatee Rescue Center.
- Cruise: 4-night cruise in a deluxe, outside suite cruising the Peruvian Amazon River aboard the Delphin III. Welcome cocktail & dinner; guided sightseeing each day with a local naturalist by skiffs during the day and evening; native village visit.
- Sacred Valley: visit Ollantaytambo with its huge Incan fortress rising from the edge of town; visit the Pablo Seminario Ceramic workshop in Urubamba.
- Machu Picchu: board the train for the scenic journey to Aguas Calientes; sightseeing of the ruins with a local guide.
- Cusco: sightseeing with visit to Santo Domingo Monastery and the Cathedral; Farewell lunch.