We invite you to join Brand g Vacations for an all-inclusive, all-LGBT journey, featuring the Temples of Angkor Wat and the mighty Mekong River.
There can be no more striking cultural contrast than the one between bustling Vietnam and the tranquility of Cambodia. From the diverse countryside of Cambodia to the Mekong Delta, so rich in human life and endeavor, you’ll discover two countries, two cultures, and two ways of life linked by one river, the Mekong.
Join Brand g on a comprehensive 12-night journey through the heart of Vietnam and Cambodia featuring a seven-night all-gay cruise charter along the mighty Mekong River. Cruise aboard the all-suite, luxurious Mekong Navigator, specially constructed to ply the Mekong River between Ho Chi Minh City and the fabled Siem Reap. Embracing an elegant French-colonial design similar to the many homes that once lined the streets of old Saigon, she boasts spacious suites from 258 square feet up to an expansive 584 square feet in size. From here, you will enjoy all the wonders the Mekong has to offer in a sophisticated, yet comfortable style. With never more than 22 guests per expert guide, you will enjoy enriching lectures, a comprehensive series of well-planned excursions, and most meals and beverages! Also included is a three-night stay in Siem Reap including an in-depth visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor Wat, and a two-night stay in bustling Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), and each featuring five-star, centrally located hotels.
You’ll also enjoy complimentary beverages, locally produced beer, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and house wines with dinner and your choice of European cuisine and regional specialties infused with flavors from Asia’s celebrated culinary tradition.
With just 34 custom-designed suites, space is limited, so contact your travel professional or Brand g Vacations today!
An optional post four-night extension is available, featuring the famed UNESCO World Heritage site of Ha Long Bay, including a cruise aboard a traditional ‘junk’ boat. Also included is a two-night stay in historic Hanoi.
- 3 nights deluxe hotel accommodations in Siem Reap, including daily breakfast, two lunches and one dinner.
- 7 night cruise including all meals.
- 2 nights deluxe hotel accommodations in Saigon, including daily breakfast, one lunch and one dinner.
- Cruise includes free-flowing alcoholic beverages, house wines (wines with dinner only) and locally produced beer and soft drinks.
- Daily shore excursions and touring on land and cruise.
- Visit the 12th century Angkorian temple complex of Wat Nokor Bachey.
- Glide in wooden sampans to the historic An Kiet House and gardens in Cai Be, Vietnam.
- Ride a Vietnamese tuk-tuk, or xe loi, to a family-owned mat weaving workshop.
- Take a cyclo tour of Phnom Penh, including the Royal Palace, Throne Hall, Moonlight Pavilion, and the National Museum collection of Angkorian artifacts.
- See Phnom Penh’s famous Silver Pagoda, home of Cambodia’s Emerald Buddha and the diamond-encrusted Maitreya Buddha.
- Travel to Choeung Ek and see the Khmer Rouge Killing Fields, the memorial stupa, and Tuol Sleng (S-21 Prison).
- Tour a local school in the village of Wat Hanchey and receive a traditional Buddhist water blessing from the monks at the local monastery.
- See Kampong Cham’s Phnom Pros (Man Hill), Phnom Srei (Woman Hill), the 33-foot long reclining Buddha, and the 42-foot tall preaching Buddha.