How to make a reservation
There are three ways to make a reservation:
- Call us at 800.433.4303, or email us at: email@example.com
- Call your travel agent
- Book online (see blue button below)
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Central Time
Brand g Vacations
3333 Republic Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55426
Toll Free: 800-433-4303
Making a payment
A deposit with a credit card or via Travel Agency check is required within 5 days of your reservation to confirm your space. By confirming the reservation with payment, the guest/travel agent acknowledges that they are aware of and will comply with Brand g Vacations’ terms and conditions. Final payments are subject to the schedule outlined on the pricing page for each trip and failure to make payment(s) in a timely manner may cause your reservation to be cancelled. Brand g Vacations does NOT share client or payment information with third parties.
Any credit card information collected by Brand g Vacations during the course of a payment transaction is never shared with any third parties. Brand g Vacations does not share client information, such as emails, with any third parties.
Cancelling or changing your reservation
Brand g Vacations recommends (but does not require) that each guest purchase travel insurance for their vacation. Because of the nature and uniqueness of our land programs and cruise charters, there is a strict cancellation policy. If your plans change, your right to a refund is limited. A written refund request must be received by Brand g Vacations to process your applicable refund.
Name changes are subject to a $25 fee at any time until sixty days before your scheduled departure unless airfare is included in the program. From sixty days to ten days before departure name changes are subject to a $150 fee plus any applicable shipping and handling fees. Name changes less than ten days before departure are not guaranteed and will be subject to the applicable fees from suppliers.
Consumer Protection of Funds
Brand g Vacations is required by Sellers of Travel regulations to deposit 100% of guest funds into a trust account. Such funds may only be withdrawn by us to pay for services required in direct relation to the trip we are providing for you.
Be protected when the unexpected happens. Enjoy the overall peace of mind in knowing your vacation investment is covered. Book your Brand g Vacations’ trip with confidence by adding a travel protection plan. Get great benefits before and during travel with an industry-leading Travel Protection Plan from Travel Guard.
Why Buy Travel Insurance?
- If a family member gets sick…
- If your baggage is lost…
- If you miss a flight connection…
- If your trip is delayed…
- If you lose your job…
- If you lose your passport…
- If you have a medical emergency…
- If you need a medical evacuation…
10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It’s 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Hanoi and your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it’s stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
- You’re walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are in in Peru and are forced to evacuate due to an earthquake. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation investment?