Your adventure begins in Amsterdam, with its legendary canals and distinctive architecture. Arrive a day or two early to take in the gay pride festivities including the Canal Parade on Saturday August 4th. From the Netherlands travel on the Rhine to Cologne, Germany, a historic university town with a vibrant gay scene. Cruise through the beautiful Rhine Gorge, take in the picturesque landscape of vineyard-clad hillsides with stops in Cologne, Miltenberg, Wurzburg, and Bamberg before joining the Main River. Marvel at the Main-Danube Canal – an engineering masterpiece – as you traverse Europe’s Continental Divide before ending the cruise in Nuremberg. From here you will transfer to historic Prague for 2 post nights in one of Europe’s most attractive cities.
On board the ms Amadeus Silver II, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. With this great riverboat, we’ve created an itinerary that includes three of Europe’s most popular cities which have become prime destinations for gay and lesbian travelers.
- All-lgbt guaranteed charter
- 7 Nights Cruise Accommodation
- Superb Dining: all meals included during your cruise
- COMPLIMENTARY FREE-FLOW SPIRITS, WINE, BEER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES THROUGHOUT THE CRUISE
- Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Complimentary bicycles on board
- Services of an experienced cruise director and Brand g host throughout the cruise
- Brand g signature entertainment from Ann Hampton Callaway as well as Branden & James
- Airport transfers in Amsterdam and Prague
- Optional pre hotel nights in Amsterdam to take in Pride
- Included 2 night hotel stay in Prague including a city tour