Cruise Only: Save $800 per person off currently published rates – call or email for details.
One of Europe’s most legendary rivers awaits you on this exciting journey along the Rhine River, which begins in Switzerland and stops in France, Germany, and Holland!
Discover the many beautiful facets of the Rhine River during this week-long cruise along one of the most attractive rivers of Europe. Take a front-row seat on this enchanting journey through magnificent cities and charming villages alike. Delight in the panorama of the myth-enshrouded Rhine Valley with its vineyards, the fabled Lorelei rock, and the highest density of castles in the world! Grand cities blend in perfect harmony with their historic past and progressive future in Basel, Cologne, and Amsterdam.
On board the ms Amadeus Silver III, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. With this great riverboat, we’ve created an itinerary that includes two of Europe’s most popular cities, which have become prime destinations for gay and lesbian travelers.
- Guaranteed all-lgbt river cruise charter.
- 2-night hotel stay in Bern, Switzerland.
- Welcome cocktail party in Bern.
- Full-day tour to Lucerne, Switzerland – including lunch and a cruise on Lake Lucerne.
- 7 nights deluxe river cruise accommodation.
- Superb Dining: all meals included during your cruise.
- COMPLIMENTARY FREE-FLOW SPIRITS, WINE, BEER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES THROUGHOUT THE CRUISE.
- Cruise Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Dinner.
- Services of an experienced cruise director and Brand g host throughout the cruise.
- Brand g Signature Entertainment.
- Arrival airport transfers from Zurich (ZRH) or Basel (BSL) airports to Bern.
- Departure airport transfers from ship or Brand g extension hotel to Amsterdam airport (AMS).
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Itinerary with stops in four countries.
- Bern – the thriving Swiss capital, a powerful force since medieval times.
- Lucerne – preserved medieval architecture amid snow-capped mountains.
- Basel – the gateway to the Swiss Rhineland.
- Strasbourg Cathedral – one of the finest of Europe’s great Gothic cathedrals.
- Rüdesheim – a town well-known for its winemaking, especially Riesling wines.
- Rhine Gorge – the most beautiful stretch of the Rhine River with ancient castles.
- Koblenz – one of Germany’s oldest and most beautiful towns, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cologne Cathedral – Germany’s largest cathedral and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The famous canals of Amsterdam.