Your adventure begins in the city that has it all – Paris. The cosmopolitan capital of France is the center of European fashion, art, architecture and much more. Whether this is your first time to Paris or 50th, the “City of Lights” has something new for everyone. As Audrey Hepburn said, ” Paris is always a good idea.”
Next, travel to Lyon, capital of the Rhone-Alps region where you will board Amadeus Provence for this 7 night all – LGBT cruise. During this journey, you are sure to enjoy the sightseeing of Arles, the wildlife of Camargue Nature Park and the breathtaking vineyards of Burgundy. This cruise vacation has it all -historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine, gourmet cuisine and more!
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Paris – explore the hidden passages of Paris or take a trip to incomparable Versailles.
- Macon – includes a visit to a Burgundy wine museum to sample local wines.
- Cluny Abbey – Benedictine monastery that was the largest in the world in medieval times.
- Arles – famed for its Roman heritage, and the place which most inspired Vincent van Gogh.
- Pont du Gard – the triple-tiered aqueduct constructed over 2000 years ago by the Romans.
- Palais des Papes – Gothic fortress built from the area’s local limestone.
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape – home to the world-famous wine which has been cultivated there since Pope Clement V.
- Lyon – UNESCO World Heritage city is known as the “gastronomic capital of the world”, as well as historical and architectural landmarks such as the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourviere and the Vieux Lyon (Old Lyon).
- Airport transfer from Paris airport to host hotel.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Paris, including daily buffet breakfast.
- Private Seine River Dinner Cruise including welcome cocktail, 3-course dinner, and select wines.
- Transfer via the high-speed TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse) from Paris to Lyon.
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies. (Guaranteed all-LGBT charter.)
- State-of-the-art Infotainment System in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board the Amadeus Provence.
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise.
- COMPLIMENTARY FREE-FLOW SPIRITS, WINE, BEER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES THROUGHOUT THE CRUISE
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily.
- Brand g signature entertainment.
- All English language onboard in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted on the Sun Deck only).
- Post cruise transfer to Lyon airport or train station.