We invite you to join Brand g Vacations from September 30 through October 12, 2019 for an inclusive, all LGBT, 13-day journey, exploring the splendors of India and cruising the Lower Ganges River.
Stay in a luxurious New Delhi hotel as you explore the capital territory. Fly to exotic West Bengal for an unforgettable cruise along the lower Ganges River with powerful visits to Bandel, Kalna, Murshidabad, Chandernagore, and the stunning new temple complex at Mayapur. Back in Kolkata, the journey continues to Rajasthan and India’s Golden Triangle, with astounding visits to the fabled pink city of Jaipur, the 11th century Agra Fort, and the legendary Taj Mahal.
During the river cruise, you’ll return home each night to a soothing atmosphere of relaxation aboard the elegant, all-suite Ganges Voyager. Breathe in the scenery from the comfort of a top deck lounge. Explore the healing sensations of Ayurvedic or traditional European spa treatments. Gather with your new friends and discuss the meaning of enlightenment as you watch the world go by. No matter where you are on board, you’ll feel a renewing energy and comforting sense of peace.
With just 28 custom-designed suites, space is limited, so contact your travel professional or Brand g Vacations directly.
Just 3 cabins remaining. Fantastic rates starting at just $6,799!
- Welcome reception in New Delhi
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Imperial Room at Imperial Hotel New Delhi including breakfast
- One lunch and one dinner in New Delhi
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation.
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise.
- Free flowing house wine and local beer with lunch and dinner during cruise.
- One hour pre dinner cocktails of domestic spirits throughout the cruise.
- Two nights accommodation in Palace Room at Rambagh Palace, Jaipur including breakfast.
- One lunch and one dinner in Jaipur.
- One night accommodation in Mughal Chambers room at ITC Mughal, Agra including breakfast.
- One lunch and one dinner in Agra.
- Day room accommodation in Superior room at Radisson Blu Plaza, New Delhi.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Humayun’s Tomb and Qutab Minar.
- Go inside the walls of the ancient Mughal capital of Old Delhi to see the Jama Mashid Mosque and Raj Ghat, the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Board an excursion boat for a tour of the Hooghly Imambara in the port of Bandel.
- Mosque of Nawab Ali-Wardi- Khan in Khushbagh and the Rani Bhabani temples in Baranagar.
- Tour the Hazarduari Palace in Murshidabad and visit the Katra Mosque.
- Visit the Sacred heart Church.
- Guest speaker – Prince Manvendra.
- See Rajasthan’s fabled pink city of Jaipur, Agra Fort, and the legendary Taj Mahal.
Already Booked? Check out our “Booked Guests” page for useful information to help you plan and prepare.