Deluxe 7-night Lower Danube riverboat cruise featuring Budapest, the “Iron Gates” and 2 post-cruise nights in Bucharest.
Brand g Vacations is proud to offer a unique river cruise experience unlike any you’ll find on the rivers of Europe today. With this all-gay cruise charter of the brand new Amadeus Queen, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. With this great riverboat, we’ve created an itinerary that includes five countries (Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, Serbia and Romania) that for decades were hidden behind the Iron Curtain.
Explore the undiscovered beauty of Eastern Europe as we sail from Budapest through the “Iron Gates”, the imposing gorge where the Danube breaks through the Carpathian Mountains, all the way to the Black Sea. Experience the Danube Delta with its amazing wildlife and breathtaking scenery before concluding your trip with a stay in Bucharest, the legendary Romanian capital full of history and tradition.
Want more Europe? Combine the Lower Danube Cruise with the Classic Danube Cruise(Passau to Budapest) for an unforgettable 18-day European vacation!
- Guaranteed all-lgbt charter
- 7 Nights Cruise Accommodation
- COMPLIMENTARY FREE-FLOW SPIRITS, WINE, BEER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES THROUGHOUT THE CRUISE
- Superb Dining: all meals included during your cruise
- Services of an experienced cruise director throughout the cruise
- Complimentary shore excursions offered daily
- Use of state-of-the-art audio headsets for all excursions
- Brand g entertainment
- Complimentary use of onboard bicycles
- Two nights in historic Bucharest
- Airport transfers in Budapest and Bucharest