The 2019 Prague and Danube River Cruise is currently wait list only but don’t worry. There are two great ways to see the Danube with Brand g that are still available. Here are those details:
2019 Christmas Market Cruise – December 2-10, 2019 (Click Here)
2020 Prague and Danube Cruise – Aug. 14 to 23, 2020 (Click Here)
7-night deluxe Danube riverboat cruise featuring 2 pre-cruise nights hotel accommodations during Prague Pride. Your all-inclusive adventure begins in Prague, one of Europe’s most beautiful and best-preserved cities. Prague’s medieval center remains a beautiful mixture of cobblestone pathways and Gothic cathedrals.
Prague gay pride is scheduled for August 5 -11, so plan to arrive a day or two early if you’d like to join in the festivities. From Prague we travel to one of Europe’s most fabled rivers, the Danube.
Your trip all-LGBT cruise journeys from picturesque Passau to Melk, Vienna, Bratislava and culminates in in the vibrant Hungarian city of Budapest, one of Europe’s hottest destinations.
On board the gorgeous Amadeus Queen, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. With this great riverboat, we’ve created an itinerary that includes the three of best European cities which have become prime destinations for gay and lesbian travelers.
This cruise vacation has it all – historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine and cuisine and more!
Want more Europe? Combine our Danube Cruise with the our Lower Danube Cruise(Budapest to Bucharest) for an unforgettable 18-day European vacation!
- Guaranteed all-lgbt charter.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Prague including daily Buffet Breakfast.
- ½ day guided walking tour in Prague.
- Transfer from the hotel in Prague to the ship in Passau.
- 7 nights cruise accommodation.
- COMPLIMENTARY FREE-FLOW SPIRITS, WINE, BEER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES THROUGHOUT THE CRUISE.
- Superb Dining: all meals included during your cruise.
- Complimentary shore excursions offered daily.
- Brand g signature entertainment from Amy Armstrong & Freddy Allen!
- Optional tour to Salzburg.
- Two full days and nights in vibrant Vienna.
- Airport transfers in Prague(PRG) and Budapest(BUD).
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Itinerary with stops in five countries.
- Charles Bridge – one of the most recognizable old bridges in Europe.
- Prague’s Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock.
- Melk’s Benedictine Abbey – Austria’s largest Baroque structure in Austria.
- Schonbrunn Palace – the former residence of the Habsburg emperors.
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral – Vienna’s most important Gothic edifice, built in 1722.
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge – the twin-towered bridge opened in 1849 and was the first bridge linking Buda and Pest together.
- Basilica of St Stephen – neo-classical cathedral containing the mummified hand of St Stephen.
- Farewell Illuminations evening cruise in Budapest.