Early Booking Savings of $500 per person if booked by May 31, 2019.
Brand g Vacations is proud to offer a Western Mediterranean cruise unlike any you’ll find on another cruise ship. We have chartered the Royal Clipper, the largest and only five-masted, full-rigged sailing ship. With a complement of 42 sails, the Royal Clipper is a splendid sight to behold. Experience the informal elegance, culinary delights, and gracious service in the intimacy of 227 gay and lesbian friends.
This cruise departs from Cannes, a perfect vacation destination due to its ideal weather conditions and glamorous harbor. Some of the most notable highlights include: beautiful Lerici, the ancient Etruscan remains at Portoferraio, the beaches of Corsica and the super-yachts of glamorous Monaco.
Laugh. Dance. Smile. Relax on this unforgettable adventure of the senses.
- Airport transfer from Nice airport to host hotel.
- 2 nights pre-cruise accommodation in Cannes.
- 1/2 day tour of Cannes.
- 7 nights cruise accommodation. (Guaranteed all-LGBT charter.)
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise.
- House wine, all liquor, beer and soft drinks, except premium brands and Champagne.
- All-English language on board.
- Post-cruise transfer to Nice airport.
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Glittering Cannes, the archetypal Mediterranean resort city.
- The star-shaped Fort Stella in Portoferraio.
- Lerici Castle, a superb example of military architecture.
- Palombaggia – one of the Top 10 best beaches in Europe.
- The ancient citadel town of Bonifacio, known for a bustling port with excellent seafood restaurants.
- Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte’s birthplace.
- Alghero – known for its cobblestoned old center and Gothic buildings, including the Cattedrale di Santa Maria.
- Plage de la Viva – a lively beach with many activities and visitors.
- Monoco’s magnificent Palais du Prince and the opulent Casino.