Reminiscent in design of the French, colonial-era, manor homes that once lined the streets of old Saigon, the 34-suite/56-passenger Mekong Navigator lends a sophisticated, yet comfortable, ambiance while cruising the mighty Mekong River. Around every corner, guests will enjoy a blend of timeless elegance and modern luxuries as they experience the sights and sounds of a landscape that forever changes its visitors.
Accommodations on board the Mekong Navigator provide all the comfort and convenience of a five-star hotel, without denying you the thrills of complete immersion in the Mekong River experience. Spacious, well-appointed suites offer individual climate control, daily housekeeping with turn-down service, the finest bed linens and duvets, luxuriously soft robes and slippers, all-natural, therapeutic bath amenities, and much more.
• Premium mattresses and pillow menu
• Luxurious, 500-thread-count linens and duvet
• Flat-screen satellite TV
• In-room electronic safe
• Complimentary Minibar
• Generous closet space and under bed storage
• Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
• Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
• Complimentary wireless Internet in all public areas, when available