Your Antarctica journey is almost here! Please find below the following resources for your reference:
- Pre Departure Guide
- International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators
- Quark Expeditions Videos & PDF
- Luggage Restrictions
- Facebook Group
Pre Departure Guide
This handy guidebook contains a wealth of information to help you prepare for the program including what to pack, weather, currency matters, program itinerary, etc. Pre Departure Antarctica.
International Association of Antarctica Tour Operations
The International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO) is an international organization, comprised of more than 100 respected companies and organizations operating in Antarctica. To help travelers understand operational details of traveling in this region, they have created the following resources that will help you on your journey.
Quark Expeditions Videos
- Why Antarctica – Main overview of Antarctica video (3:40)
- Antarctic Express – Fly-cruise video (2:15)
- Highlights of an Antarctic Expedition – Highlight reel of Antarctic voyage (1:00)
- World Explorer – Encapsulates the feel and ability of the World Explorer (2:51)
- Antarctic Reader – Useful for you with your final preparations for this trip of a lifetime (PDF)
The included charter flights to and from the cruise allow a combined (carry-on and checked bag) maximum of 20kg (44lb) per person. If you bring additional luggage, you will be required to store it in Punta Arenas until after the cruise.
Brand g has created a Facebook group page and we encourage our guests to connect with their fellow travelers before and after the program. Antarctica – Brand g Vacations