11-day African adventure including Victoria Falls, Safari, and Cape Town! Due to the popularity of our earlier offering, we have added an identical second departure.
From exotic game drives to wine tours, enjoy the finest luxury accommodations as Brand g Vacations explores Zimbabwe’s acclaimed Victoria Falls, Lion Sands Private Game Reserve and vibrant Cape Town, South Africa!
If you have ever had an interest in an African Safari, now is the time! Lion Sands Game Reserve is known for frequent sightings of all of the Big 5 (lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard), as well as exotic birds and other wild life rarely found in other places.
No trip to Africa would be complete without a visit to Victoria Falls, which you’ll have the opportunity to explore by water, land, and helicopter. You’ll also have a free morning to take part in an optional adventure tour such as swimming in Devil’s Pool, zip lining or the infamous Victoria Falls Gorge Swing. Here we will overnight at the internationally acclaimed Victoria Falls Hotel.
Once in Cape Town, you will be amazed by the beauty of the city, with its gorgeous beach scene, great restaurants and cosmopolitan nightlife. Included is a visit to Cape of Good Hope and a trip to South Africa’s wine country. Includes free time for an optional tour such as a visit to Table Mountain, cage diving with sharks, or a visit to Robben Island.
Package Highlights: 11-day fully escorted with the services of a Brand g host throughout the trip.
- 5-star accommodations at the Victoria Falls Hotel
- Lunch at Lookout Café with view of Victoria Falls Gorge
- Sunset dinner cruise on Zambezi River
- Professionally guided walking tour of the Falls
- 25-minute helicopter flight over the Falls
- Land transfers to airports
Lion Sands Private Game Reserve:
- 4 nights at 5-star, all-inclusive Lion Sands River Lodge
- 2 daily 4×4 game drives
- Open bar highlighting South African wines, beers and spirits
- All gourmet meals
- All transfers to and from the game reserve
- 5-star accommodations at the luxurious One and Only Hotel, for 4 nights
- Cape Town city tour including visit to Signal Hill
- Full day tour of the Cape Winelands
- Full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, including Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, including a funicular ride to the summit as well as Boulders Beach
- Transfer to Cape Town Airport for outbound flights
- Personal expenses
- International flight to Johannesburg and home from Cape Town
- Any inoculations
- Visa Fees