13-day all-inclusive Peruvian adventure including an Amazon River cruise and culminating with a comprehensive Machu Picchu experience.
Already Booked? Check out our “Booked Guests” page for useful information to help you plan and prepare.
As the face of travel continues to evolve, so should the nature and value of enriching travel programs being offered. Peru is one of the most bio-diverse countries in the world offering a unique combination of nature, wildlife, archaeology and cultural heritage.
This unique program features an immersive river cruise aboard the luxurious Delfin III, which offers some of the most spacious accommodations along the Amazon River. This smartly designed, 44-passenger, colonial-style vessel, provides the ultimate in comfort, with five-star amenities.
Our custom designed land program provides authentic, educational, and culturally-enriching explorations daily. Few trips offer as rich an experience of Peru’s diverse natural and cultural treasures.
Begin in the cosmopolitan city of Lima, known for its vibrant food scene. Fly to Iquitos where you will embark a luxury riverboat that takes you deep into the rain forest within the Amazon Basin. Home to a staggering array of wildlife, the Peruvian Amazon boasts nearly a thousand species of birds alone. Enjoy fine wine and famous Peruvian cuisine while enjoying the company your fellow LGBT travelers. After disembarkation, we spend two full days exploring the verdant Sacred Valley near the Inca capitol of Cusco. From here, we board a vista-dome train for a scenic journey to Machu Picchu, the mystical stone city built by the Incas in the 15th century. Afterwards return to Cusco, where you’ll enjoy two luxurious nights at the centrally- located Palacio del Inka hotel and guided tours of the most significant Inca sites before departing for your flight home.
It’s the perfect combination of inspiring places and rich history in the comfort of an all-gay environment. Virtually all-inclusive rates starting from $5,599 per person.
- 2 nights hotel accommodations in Lima including welcome reception and daily breakfast.
- Guided tour of Lima including welcome lunch.
- Domestic flight from Lima to Iquitos, the gateway to the Amazon.
- 4 night Amazon cruise including all meals. (Guaranteed all-LGBT charter.)
- Cruise includes local pisco-based cocktails, local beers, and local sodas with lunch and dinner as well as house wine with dinner.
- All excursions during cruise.
- Domestic flights from Iquitos to Cusco.
- Transfer to Sacred Valley.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations in the Sacred Valley including daily breakfast, one lunch and one dinner.
- Guided tours in the Sacred Valley.
- Vista Dome train to and from Machu Picchu.
- 2 visits to Machu Picchu.
- One night hotel accommodation in Machu Picchu village including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cusco, including breakfast, one dinner and one lunch.
- Half day city tour of Cusco and half day tour of the the Sacsayhuaman fortress.
- Lunches and dinners on land include: two glasses of local beer, house wine or soft drinks.
International flights are not included. Please use these guidelines when booking your flights:
- You should schedule your flights to arrive to Lima (LIM) by April 5, 2020. The first scheduled activity will be a welcome reception at approximately 5:30pm.
- You should plan your flight home from Cusco (CUZ) on April 17, 2020 at 5:00pm or later (most flights connect via Lima). It may be easiest to book a round trip Lima flight and purchase a separate one-way ticket from Cusco to Lima to connect with your departure flight.
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Lima: sightseeing with a local guide; visit Archbishop’s Palace, Government Palace, San Francisco Monastery and Larco Herrara Museum.
- Iquitos: visit the Manatee Rescue Center.
- Cruise: 4 night cruise in a deluxe, outside suite cruising the Peruvian Amazon River aboard the Delphin III. Welcome cocktail & dinner; guided sightseeing each day with a local naturalist by skiff boats during the day and evening; native village visit.
- Sacred Valley: visit Ollantaytambo with its huge Incan fortress rising from the edge of town.
- Machu Picchu: board the train for the scenic journey to Aguas Calientes; sightseeing of the ruins with a local guide.
- Cusco: sightseeing with visits to Santo Domingo Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman fortress and the Pre-Columbian Art Museum.