Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake
Already Booked? Check out our “Booked Guests” page for useful information to help you plan and prepare.
** Please note, this is the only Brand g cruise that is not a full ship, all LGBT charter. We have secured a block of rooms on this cruise and expect to have around 40 guests out of the ship’s full capacity of 140 guests.
You’re ready to explore King George Island and the Antarctic Peninsula—and no Drake Passage crossings are required! The included charter flights between Punta Arenas and Antarctica will allow you to experience the spectacular majesty of the 7th continent from the air, before transferring to your ship to get up close and personal with this incredible landscape.
Keep your camera ready as you cruise in a Zodiac in search of whales, seabirds and astounding icebergs. Beaches dotted with leopard seals and penguins give way to icy plateaus, with snow-capped mountain peaks looming behind. You’ll find yourself thankful for the near-constant sunlight by which you can take it all in.
- Arrival Transfer from Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo International Airport to Dreams Hotel, Casino & Spa, Punta Arenas, Chile.
- Pre-Cruise overnight accommodation at Dreams Hotel in standard room with breakfast included.
- Arrival group dinner at Dreams Hotel.
- Group charter flight from Punta Arenas to King George Island, Antarctica.
- Group charter flight from King George Island to Punta Arenas.
- One Post-Overnight accommodation Dreams Hotel.
- Shipboard breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Brand g Exclusive – shipboard credit of $100 per guest for use in the On Board Boutique and Bar.
- Professional Expedition Leaders.
- All Zodiac excursions and transfers included in daily program.
- Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- The loan of a pair of waterproof boots for the duration of the voyage.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a maximum benefit of $500,000 USD per person.
- International and Domestic airfare not mentioned.
- Passport and visa expenses (if required).
- Meals ashore, other than specified above.
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Waterproof pants for Zodiac cruising, or any other gear not mentioned.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Phone and Internet charges.
- Shipboard communication charges, laundry and other personal charges.
- Optional adventure activities.
- Voyage-end gratuities for Crew, Hospitality and Expedition Team members.