Please note, this trip has been rescheduled from 2020 due to the pandemic. Previously booked guests were given the opportunity to rebook their cabins, thus affecting the inventory available to new bookings. If your preferred accommodations are not available at the moment, we encourage you to waitlist as these cabins often open up at a later date.
Your adventure begins in the city that has it all – Paris. The cosmopolitan capital of France is the center of European fashion, art, architecture and much more. Whether this is your first time to Paris or 50th, the “City of Lights” has something new for everyone. As Audrey Hepburn said, ” Paris is always a good idea.”
Next, travel to Lyon, capital of the Rhone-Alps region where you will board Amadeus Provence for this 7 night all – LGBT cruise. During this journey, you are sure to enjoy the sightseeing of Arles, the wildlife of Camargue Nature Park and the breathtaking vineyards of Burgundy. This cruise vacation has it all -historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine, gourmet cuisine and more!
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Paris – explore the hidden passages of Paris or take a trip to incomparable Versailles.
- Macon – includes a visit to a Burgundy wine museum to sample local wines.
- Cluny Abbey – Benedictine monastery that was the largest in the world in medieval times.
- Arles – famed for its Roman heritage, and the place which most inspired Vincent van Gogh.
- Pont du Gard – the triple-tiered aqueduct constructed over 2000 years ago by the Romans.
- Palais des Papes – Gothic fortress built from the area’s local limestone.
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape – home to the world-famous wine which has been cultivated there since Pope Clement V.
- Lyon – UNESCO World Heritage city is known as the “gastronomic capital of the world”, as well as historical and architectural landmarks such as the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourviere and the Vieux Lyon (Old Lyon).
- Airport transfer from Paris airport to host hotel
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Paris, including daily buffet breakfast
- Private Seine River Dinner Cruise including welcome cocktail, 3-course dinner, and select wines
- Transfer via the high-speed TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse) from Paris to Lyon
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies (Guaranteed all-LGBT charter)
- State-of-the-art Infotainment System in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access.
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Brand g signature entertainment
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted on the Sun Deck only)
- Post cruise transfer to Lyon airport or train station
- Arrivals: For the main program you should schedule your flights to arrive in Paris by September 6th. The first scheduled activity will be a dinner cruise at 6:30pm, we recommend you arrive to Paris before 4pm.
- Departures: You should plan to depart from Lyon, France on September 15th. The boat docks in Lyon at 5:30am and therefore we recommend you book flights for no earlier than 8:30am on September 15th.