We invite you to join Brand g Vacations for an inclusive, all LGBT+ journey beginning in Cairo and culminating with a spectacular Nile River cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
This trip replaces the postponed 2021 program. All guests booked on that program have the first right of refusal to move their reservation forward. If there are any remaining cabins, they will be offered to the waitlist prior to being made available to the general public. If you were already waitlisted for the 2021 program, your waitlist request will automatically be moved to this new program. If you are interested, but have not yet entered a waitlist request, we encourage you to do so now.
This great land’s ancient past lives on in its majestic monuments and relics created by one of the most impressive civilizations history has seen. This rich history has created a tapestry of cultural and archaeological treasures unmatched anywhere – so much so that the country is home to an estimated third of the world’s antiquities. Ply the mighty Nile on the luxurious Sanctuary Nile Adventurer as it flows through the heart of Egypt .
The Sanctuary Nile Adventurer is widely regarded as one of the best boutique ships on the epic Nile, and named as one of National Geographic’s ‘Journeys of a lifetime’. The ship has been decorated in a modern, comfortable style and provides a taste of genuine 5-star luxury on a timeless river.
With just 28 custom-designed suites, space is limited, so contact your travel professional or Brand g Vacations directly.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Welcome reception in Cairo
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Executive Rooms at the Cairo Marriott Hotel including breakfast
- Domestic flights – Economy class (Cairo-Luxor / Aswan-Abu Simbel / Cairo)
- 4 nights deluxe cruise accommodation
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Unlimited local wine, local beer, soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee and mineral water during meals on cruise
- All tours as described in the program with our own English-speaking Egyptologists throughout the entire trip
- All admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program
- One night accommodation in Deluxe Room at the Heliopolis Towers Cairo Hotel including breakfast
- Portage at airports and hotels
- Full day tour of The Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM)
- Temples of Sakhara
- The Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, the only Ancient Wonders of the World still standing
- Tour and dinner in Cairo’s Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Luxor’s Karnak Temple complex
- The Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Temple of Edfu
- Abu Simbel Temples Excursion from Aswan
For the main program you should schedule your flights to arrive in Cairo(CAI) by March 3, 2022. The first scheduled activity will be an evening welcome reception around 5:30pm. You may plan to fly home from Cairo (CAI) at anytime on the 11th of March, 2021. Hotel check-out time is at 11:00am.
If participating in the Jordan post-trip add-on your flight from Cairo to Amman is included as part of the Jordan add-on. At the end of the Jordan program you should schedule your flights to depart from Amman, Jordan (AMM) on March 16, 2022 at 4pm or later.