We invite you to join Brand g Vacations from March 21 to April 3, 2021 for an all-LGBT+, inclusive and guaranteed full ship charter journey during Holi Festival as we explore the splendors of India and cruise the Lower Ganges River.
May be easily combined with our Nepal and Bhutan program. Contact us for more details.
Stay in a luxurious New Delhi hotel as you explore the capital territory. Fly to exotic West Bengal for an unforgettable cruise along the lower Ganges River with powerful visits to Bandel, Kalna, Murshidabad, Chandernagore, and the stunning new temple complex at Mayapur. Back in Kolkata, the journey continues to Rajasthan and India’s Golden Triangle, with astounding visits to the fabled pink city of Jaipur, the 11th century Agra Fort, and the legendary Taj Mahal.
During the river cruise, you’ll return home each night to a soothing atmosphere of relaxation aboard the elegant, all-suite Ganges Voyager. Breathe in the scenery from the comfort of a top deck lounge. Explore the healing sensations of Ayurvedic or traditional European spa treatments. Gather with your new friends and discuss the meaning of enlightenment as you watch the world go by. No matter where you are on board, you’ll feel a renewing energy and comforting sense of peace.
With just 28 custom-designed suites, space is limited, so contact your travel professional or Brand g Vacations directly.
- Welcome reception in New Delhi
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Imperial Room at Imperial Hotel New Delhi including breakfast
- One lunch and one dinner in New Delhi
- Flight from Delhi to Kolkata
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free flowing house wine and local beer with lunch and dinner during cruise
- One hour pre-dinner cocktails of domestic spirits throughout the cruise
- Flight from Kolkata to Jaipur
- Two nights accommodation in Palace Room at Rambagh Palace, Jaipur including breakfast
- One lunch and one dinner in Jaipur
- One night accommodation in Executive Room at Jaypee Palace, Agra including breakfast
- One lunch and one dinner in Agra
- Day room or overnight accommodation in Superior room at Radisson Blu Plaza, New Delhi
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Humayun’s Tomb and Qutab Minar
- Go inside the walls of the ancient Mughal capital of Old Delhi to see the Jama Mashid Mosque and Raj Ghat, the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi
- Board an excursion boat for a tour of the Hooghly Imambara in the port of Bandel
- Mosque of Nawab Ali-Wardi- Khan in Khushbagh and the Rani Bhabani temples in Baranagar
- Tour the Hazarduari Palace in Murshidabad and visit the Katra Mosque
- Visit the Sacred Heart Church
- Holi Festival of Colors experience during the cruise
- See Rajasthan’s fabled pink city of Jaipur, Agra Fort, and the legendary Taj Mahal
For the main program you should schedule your flights to arrive in Delhi (DEL) by March 21, 2021. The first scheduled activity on the 21st is a welcome reception at approximately 5:30pm. You should plan to fly home from Delhi (DEL) at 10pm or later on April 2, 2021 or early AM on April 3rd.
For those participating in the Varanasi post-program extension, you should plan to fly home from Delhi (DEL) at 10pm or later on April 4, 2021, or early AM on the April 5th.