Brand g Vacations has chartered the 28 suite RV Ganges Voyager. Built in 2015, the Ganges Voyager embodies the grace and style of the British colonial era, incorporating modern conveniences and luxuries that rival the finest hotels of Asia. Spacious, well-appointed suites include daily housekeeping and turndown service, fine bed linens, premium mattresses and duvets, your choice of pillows, flat-screen televisions with on-demand movies, international newspapers, individual climate control, as well as spa quality robes, slippers, and bath amenities.
In the kitchen of the ship’s elegant East India Dining Room, the Executive Chef oversees a team of experts that use fresh local produce to cater for a stunning range of specialty dining experiences. While each meal presents the chance to dine on exotic local cuisine, western-style favorites are always available should you desire a taste of home.
The staff aboard the Ganges Voyager have been trained to the very highest western standards, so you can expect an incredible level of service. Whether it’s the genuine smile that greets you or a drink poured just the way you like it, the carefully prepared meals or the turn down your room will receive each day – they provide the ultimate in on board service.
- All-Natural Spa-Quality Bath Products
- High Quality Linens with Duvet
- Bottled Water Replenished Daily
- Complimentary Wireless Internet (where available)
- Multi-Configuration Plugs
- Flat Screen LCD Television with Movie System
- Shore excursion programs including all admissions
- Shoe cleaning after excursions
- Complimentary coffee, water, tea soft drinks, select free-flow house wines for dinner, and locally produced spirits and beer.