** Enjoy $400 per person savings with promo code WANDERLUST **
Customized tour of Japan, including Tokyo, Hiroshima and Kyoto and many more Japan top destinations, epic sites and off-the-beaten-track hidden gems.
Brand g is excited to offer an immersive experience in Japanese culture and lifestyle along with the romantic sites. Japan is a country of modern amenities, renowned cuisine, and a deep sense of history. Being one of the first countries to witness sunrise, Japan has the nickname, “The Land of the Rising Sun.”
Our tour includes three nights in Tokyo, one of the world’s most cutting-edge capitals. Witness the contrast of Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples next to towering skyscrapers. Experience two nights at a traditional Japanese ryokan, three nights in Kyoto, the historic former capital, famous for its abundance of temples, gardens, and UNESCO World Heritage status. Enjoy an overnight and farewell dinner in Osaka, Japan’s third largest city, before returning home.
Package Includes: 13-day fully escorted tour, with the services of local guides and Brand g hosts throughout the trip.
- 12 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 8 Dinners
- Two beverages per included lunch and dinner (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Meet and greet airport transfer at Tokyo Hineda or Narita Airport
- Visits to Sensoji Temple & Nakamise Street in Asakusa
- Sushi making experience with lunch
- Sumo match in Tokyo
- Private bus to Nikko, the world heritage town and national park
- Race to Takayama on a high speed bullet train and local train and stroll the old town and streets including Takayama Jinya.
- Explore the Miyagawa morning market
- In Kanazawa, visit the old Higashi-chaya district and Kenrokuen garden
- Full day excursion in Kyoto to Kinkakuji temple, Sagano Romantic Train, Hozu-gawa River Boat, and Arashimaya monkey park
- Kaiseki dinner with Maiko
- Full day on your own in Kyoto. Take an optional excursion, such as tea ceremony or cooking class
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site of Himeji castle (the White Heron), widely considered as one of Japan’s most spectacular castles
- Enjoy a Kobe Beef lunch
- Visit Itsukushima shrine on Miyajima island
- Visit Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima
- Explore the bustling old capital of Osaka, exciting night life and street food
- Airport transfer back to KIX airport in Osaka