This trip replaces the postponed 2021 program. All guests booked on that program have the first right of refusal to move their reservation forward. If there is any remaining space, it will be offered to the waitlist prior to being made available to the general public. If you were already waitlisted for the 2021 program, your waitlist request will automatically be moved to this new program. If you are interested, but have not yet entered a waitlist request, we encourage you to do so now.
Experience the best of Jordan with Brand g Vacations. Witness the ancient ruins of Jerash; the historic Biblical sites of Bethany and Mt. Nebo; cross Wadi Rum by 4×4; explore fascinating Petra; and relax in the restorative, mineral-rich Dead Sea.
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, which once captivated ancient travelers, continues to enthrall as a modern, vibrant nation. From the haunting, primeval starkness of Wadi Rum, to the teeming center of urban Amman, from the majestic ruins of bygone civilizations to the timeless splendor of the Dead Sea.
Our tour begins in Amman, a fascinating city of contrasts – a unique blend of old and new, whose people are multi-cultural, multi-denominational, well-educated and extremely hospitable. Witness the ancient city of Jerash, which boasts an unbroken chain of human occupation dating back more than 6,500 years.
Marvel at the rose-red city of Petra, one of the greatest wonders ever wrought by Nature and Man. Traverse Wadi Rum, a stupendous, timeless place, virtually untouched by humanity and its destructive forces. Journey to the lowest point on the face of the earth, the Dead Sea which flanked by mountains to the east and the rolling hills of Jerusalem to the west, give it an almost otherworldly beauty.
- 6-day fully escorted tour, with the services of local guides and Brand g hosts throughout the trip.
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Two beverages per included lunch and dinner (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Meet and greet airport arrival transfer at Amman’s Queen Alia International Airport
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at the 5* Amman Fairmont Hotel
- Full-day tour of Jerash and Amman
- Full-day tour including Bethany, Mt. Nebo and Madaba
- 2 nights accommodation at the Marriott Hotel Petra
- Full-day tour of Petra
- Full-day tour including Wadi Rum and Aqaba
- 1 night accommodation at the Kempinski Ishtar Resort Dead Sea
- All admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program
- Portage at airports and hotels
- Economy class flight from Cairo to Amman to begin Jordan program
- Visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash
- Enjoy commanding views of Amman from the Citadel
- Retrace biblical history in Bethany and Mt. Nebo
- Marvel at the incredible mosaic works of art in Madaba
- Explore the Unesco World Heritage site of Petra
- See the 7 Pillars of Wisdom in Wadi Rum
- Indulge in a fresh seafood lunch at the Red Sea in Aqaba
- Take a mud bath at the Dead Sea
Arrival: If participating in the Egypt program, your arrival should be scheduled into Cairo, Egypt (CAI) on March 3, 2022. If only participating in the Jordan program, you should schedule your flights to arrive to Amman, Jordan (AMM) by March 11, 2022. The first scheduled activity will be an evening welcome reception and dinner at the hotel around 5:30pm.
Departure: You should plan to fly home from Amman (AMM) on the 16th of March, 2022 at 4pm or later.