Experience the best of Jordan with Brand g Vacations. Witness the ancient ruins of Jerash; the historic Biblical sites of Bethany and Mt. Nebo; cross Wadi Rum by 4×4; explore fascinating Petra; and relax in the restorative, mineral-rich Dead Sea.
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, which once captivated ancient travelers, continues to enthrall as a modern, vibrant nation. From the haunting, primeval starkness of Wadi Rum, to the teeming center of urban Amman, from the majestic ruins of bygone civilizations to the timeless splendor of the Dead Sea.
Our tour begins in Amman, a fascinating city of contrasts – a unique blend of old and new, whose people are multi-cultural, multi-denominational, well-educated and extremely hospitable. Witness the ancient city of Jerash, which boasts an unbroken chain of human occupation dating back more than 6,500 years.
Marvel at the rose-red city of Petra, one of the greatest wonders ever wrought by Nature and Man. Traverse Wadi Rum, a stupendous, timeless place, virtually untouched by humanity and its destructive forces. Journey to the lowest point on the face of the earth, the Dead Sea which flanked by mountains to the east and the rolling hills of Jerusalem to the west, give it an almost otherworldly beauty.
- 6-day fully escorted tour, with the services of local guides and Brand g hosts throughout the trip.
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Two beverages per included lunch and dinner (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Meet and greet airport arrival transfer at Amman’s Queen Alia International Airport
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at the 5* Amman Fairmont Hotel
- Full-day tour of Jerash and Amman
- Full-day tour including Bethany, Mt. Nebo and Madaba
- 2 nights accommodation at the Marriott Hotel Petra
- Full-day tour of Petra
- Full-day tour including Wadi Rum and Aqaba
- 1 night accommodation at the Kempinski Ishtar Resort Dead Sea
- All admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program
- Portage at airports and hotels
- Economy class flight from Amman to Cairo to connect with Egypt program
- Visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash
- Enjoy commanding views of Amman from the Citadel
- Retrace biblical history in Bethany and Mt. Nebo
- Marvel at the incredible mosaic works of art in Madaba
- Explore the Unesco World Heritage site of Petra
- See the 7 Pillars of Wisdom in Wadi Rum
- Indulge in a fresh seafood lunch at the Red Sea in Aqaba
- Take a mud bath at the Dead Sea
Arrival: You should schedule your flights to arrive to Amman, Jordan (AMM) by February 23, 2021. The first scheduled activity will be an evening welcome reception and dinner at the hotel around 5:30pm.
Departure: To coordinate with the Egypt program, you should plan to fly home from Cairo (CAI) at anytime on the 8th of March, 2021. Hotel check-out time is at 11:00am.