** Enjoy $400 per person savings with promo code WANDERLUST **
Lower Danube riverboat cruise featuring the “Iron Gates”, overnights in Belgrade and Budapest, plus 2 pre-cruise nights in Bucharest!
Brand g Vacations is proud to offer a unique river cruise experience unlike any you’ll find on the rivers of Europe today. With this all-LGBT+ full cruise charter on the Amadeus Queen, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. We’ve created an itinerary that includes four countries (Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria and Hungary) that for decades were hidden behind the Iron Curtain.
Explore the undiscovered beauty of Eastern Europe as we begin in Bucharest, the legendary Romanian capital full of history and tradition. Sail from Giurgiu through the “Iron Gates”, the imposing gorge where the Danube breaks through the Carpathian Mountains. Enjoy an overnight in the revitalized Belgrade before continuing on to the vibrant Hungarian city of Budapest.
- Two nights in historic Bucharest
- Half day guided tour including the highlights of Bucharest
- Tour of the imposing and ornate parliament of Bucharest and sumptuous local lunch
- Guaranteed all-LGBT+ charter
- 7 Nights Cruise Accommodation
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise
- Dining: all meals included during your cruise
- Services of an experienced cruise director throughout the cruise
- Complimentary shore excursions offered daily
- Use of state-of-the-art audio headsets for all excursions
- Brand g signature entertainment
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers in Bucharest(OTP) and Budapest(BUD)
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Itinerary with stops in four countries
- Explores the capital city of Romania, also known as the “Paris of the East”
- Sail through the “Iron Gates”, one of the most stunning gorges in Europe
- Visit to the historic Kalemegdan fortress in Belgrade
- Oplenac – the famous St. George’s Church, which is the final resting place of most of the Serbian royal family
- St. Matthew’s Church and the famous Fisherman’s Bastion
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge – the twin-towered bridge opened in 1849 and was the first bridge linking Buda and Pest together
- Overnight on-board on the gorgeous waterfront in Budapest
- Arrivals for the main program: you may arrive at anytime on September 4th, or prior. Transfers will be provided from the Bucharest International Airport (OTP) to the host hotel. Your first event will be a welcome cocktail reception at approximately 5:30pm. Please contact us to discuss your travel plans and we will advise you regarding availability of non-airport transfers.
- Arrivals for the pre-program add-on to the castles district: you may arrive at anytime on September 2nd or prior. Transfers will be provided from the Bucharest International Airport (OTP) to the host hotel. No official programming will be scheduled prior to 5:30pm on the 2nd. Please contact us to discuss your travel plans and we will advise you regarding availability of non-airport transfers.
- Departures: Post cruise transfers will be provided on September 13th anytime. The ship will be docked in Budapest all night. All guests must disembark by approximately 10:00AM. We will transfer you from the ship to the Budapest Airport (BUD), Please contact us to discuss your travel plans and we will advise you regarding availability of non-airport transfers.