7-night deluxe Danube riverboat cruise featuring 2 pre-cruise nights in Prague.
Your all-inclusive adventure begins in Prague, where you’ll enjoy two days in one of Europe’s most beautiful and best-preserved cities. Prague’s medieval center remains a beautiful mixture of cobblestone pathways and Gothic cathedrals. From Prague, we travel to one of Europe’s most fabled rivers, the Danube.
Your all-LGBT cruise journeys from picturesque Passau to Melk, Vienna, Bratislava and culminates in in the vibrant Hungarian city of Budapest, one of Europe’s hottest destinations.
On board the gorgeous Amadeus Queen, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. With this great riverboat, we’ve created an itinerary that includes the three best European cities that have become prime destinations for gay and lesbian travelers.
This cruise vacation has it all – historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine and cuisine and more!
- Guaranteed all-lgbt charter
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Prague including daily Buffet Breakfast
- ½ day guided walking tour in Prague
- Transfer from the hotel in Prague to the ship in Passau
- 7 nights cruise accommodation
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise
- Superb Dining: all meals included during your cruise
- Complimentary shore excursions offered daily
- Brand g signature entertainment
- Optional tour to Salzburg, Austria
- Two full days and nights in vibrant Vienna
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in Prague (PRG) and Budapest (BUD)
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Itinerary with stops in five countries
- Charles Bridge – one of the most recognizable and historic bridges in Europe
- Prague’s Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock
- Melk’s Benedictine Abbey – Austria’s largest Baroque structure in Austria
- Schonbrunn Palace – the former residence of the Habsburg emperors
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral – Vienna’s most important Gothic edifice, built in 1722
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge – the twin-towered bridge opened in 1849 and was the first bridge linking Buda and Pest together
- Basilica of St. Stephen – neo-classical cathedral containing the mummified hand of St Stephen
- Farewell Illuminations evening cruise down the gorgeous waterfront in Budapest