7-night deluxe Danube riverboat cruise featuring 2 pre-cruise nights in Prague.
Your LGBT+, all-inclusive, guaranteed full ship charter adventure begins in Prague, where you’ll enjoy two days in one of Europe’s most beautiful and best-preserved cities. Prague’s medieval center remains a beautiful mixture of cobblestone pathways and Gothic cathedrals. From Prague, we travel to one of Europe’s most fabled rivers, the Danube.
Your cruise journeys from picturesque Passau to Melk, Vienna, Bratislava and culminates in in the vibrant Hungarian city of Budapest, one of Europe’s hottest destinations.
On board the gorgeous Amadeus Imperial, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. We’ve created an itinerary that includes the three best European cities that have become prime destinations for gay and lesbian travelers.
This cruise vacation has it all – historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine and cuisine and more!
- Guaranteed all-LGBT+ charter
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Prague including daily Buffet Breakfast
- Welcome reception in Prague
- ½ day guided walking tour in Prague
- Transfer from the hotel in Prague to the ship in Passau
- 7 nights cruise accommodation
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise
- Superb Dining: all meals included during your cruise
- Complimentary shore excursions offered daily
- Brand g signature entertainment
- Optional tour to Salzburg, Austria
- Two full days and nights in vibrant Vienna
- Airport transfers in Prague (PRG) and Budapest (BUD)
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Itinerary with stops in five countries
- Charles Bridge – one of the most recognizable and historic bridges in Europe
- Prague’s Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock
- Melk’s Benedictine Abbey – Austria’s largest Baroque structure
- Schonbrunn Palace – the former residence of the Habsburg emperors
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral – Vienna’s most important Gothic edifice, built in 1722
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge – the twin-towered bridge opened in 1849 and was the first bridge linking Buda and Pest together
- Matthias Church – one of the finest churches in Budapest, and the most unique churches in Europe
- Arrivals: You may arrive at anytime on August 16th, or prior. Transfers will be provided from the Prague International Airport (PRG) to the host hotel, the InterContinental Hotel Prague. Your first event will be a welcome cocktail reception at approximately 5:30pm. Please contact us to discuss your travel plans and we will advise you regarding availability of non-airport transfers.
- Departures: Post cruise transfers will be provided on August 25th anytime. The ship will be docked in Budapest all night. All guests must disembark by approximately 10:00am. We will transfer you from the ship to the Budapest Airport (BUD), or to the optional Brand g post hotel, the InterContinental Budapest. If you book post nights at the Budapest Intercontinental through Brand g, airport transfers will also be provided at the end of your stay. We will also provide transfers to alternate Budapest hotel properties, but any further transfers will need to be arranged independently at your own expense.