The Royal Clipper boasts state-of-the-art navigation systems and every comfort and luxury one could wish for. For connoisseurs of sail cruising, the 439 foot Royal Clipper offers the ultimate sea-going experience, balancing the grandeur, adventure and tradition of sailing with the superb service, amenities and accommodations of the finest modern yacht. Royal Clipper carries just 227 guests in luxurious style.
Find your secret hideaway on one of the hidden balconies on either side of the bow. Or climb the mast (with safety harness provided) to one of the passenger lookout crows-nests, thoughtfully furnished with a comfortable settee, where you’ll have the grandest view of all!
Royal Clipper’s interior spaces are just as dazzling. They include a three-deck atrium that funnels sunlight into the elegantly appointed, three-level dining room featuring open-seating dining, deliciously prepared cuisine and a no-tie dress code.
Your ship’s accommodations are thoughtfully designed, featuring: private bathrooms, air conditioning, hair dryers, private safe, television, DVD player and nightly turn-down service. Cabins are equipped with 220-volt outlets, plus a 110-volt shaver outlet. Bring a converter if you need to use U.S. appliances which are not dual voltage.
The Royal Clipper offers a large number of activities to her guests. But, the real icing on the cake are all of the extra touches provided by Brand g along with the comfort you can only find in the environment of an all-gay and lesbian vacation.
The chefs aboard the Royal Clipper transform ordinary dining into an extraordinary treat. And you’re free to dine when and with whomever you wish—including the sailors, which is also very appetizing.
Every morning you can nibble on a continental breakfast with delicious muffins and rolls or feast on a full breakfast with fruit, bacon and omelets made to order.
For lunch there’s a marvelous buffet of seafood, salads and grilled favorites. And when evening comes, our elegantly appointed dining room becomes the setting for the chef’s finest culinary presentations, designed to please the eye and the palate, and complimented by a selection of equally fine wines.
- Ocean swimming from the ship’s Marina platform
- Fitness room
- Three swimming pools with salt or fresh water
- Jacuzzis to keep the muscles relaxed
- Hair salon, massage room and skin and body treatment center
- The Piano Lounge – A perfect place to listen to music, have a cocktail or do a little dancing.
- Tropical Bar – On the main deck this indoor-outdoor bar has a long marble and wooden counter ideal for a drink.
- Captain Nemo Underwater Lounge – This underwater lounge is equipped with thick glass portholes allowing the observation of sea life and the ocean bottom when the ship is anchored.
- The Navigation Bridge is always open for watching the sailors work the winches
- Lookout stations that provides passengers with panoramic views of the ocean
- Brand g’s signature entertainment