Brand g Vacations is proud to offer a Western Mediterranean cruise unlike any you’ll find on another cruise ship. We have chartered the Royal Clipper, the largest and only five-masted, full-rigged sailing ship. With a complement of 42 sails, the Royal Clipper is a splendid sight to behold. Experience the informal elegance, culinary delights, and gracious service in the intimacy of 227 gay and lesbian friends.
This cruise departs from Cannes, a perfect vacation destination due to its ideal weather conditions and glamorous harbor. Some of the most notable highlights include: beautiful Lerici, the ancient Etruscan remains at Portoferraio, the beaches of Corsica and the super-yachts of glamorous Monaco.
Laugh. Dance. Smile. Relax on this unforgettable adventure of the senses.
- Airport transfer from Nice airport to host hotel
- 2 nights pre-cruise accommodation in Cannes
- 1/2 day tour of Cannes
- 7 nights cruise accommodation (Guaranteed all-LGBT charter)
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- House wine, all liquor, beer and soft drinks, except premium brands and Champagne
- All-English language on board
- Post-cruise transfer to Nice airport
- Arrivals: The closest airport to Cannes is Nice, France. Airport Code NCE. You may arrive at anytime on September 24th, or prior. Transfers will be provided to the host hotel, the Gray d’Albion Hotel in Cannes. Transfers may also be provided from local train stations to the host hotel. Please contact us to discuss your travel plans and we will advise you regarding availability of non-airport transfers.
- Departures: One post cruise transfer will be provided on October 3rd. The ship is scheduled to arrive to Cannes at 6:00 AM and therefore we recommend flights departing Nice (NCE) at 10:30 AM or later. We will transfer you from the Royal Clipper to the Nice Airport, local train station, or local Cannes hotel. Any further transfers will need to be arranged independently at your own expense.
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Glittering Cannes, the archetypal Mediterranean resort city
- The star-shaped Fort Stella in Portoferraio
- Lerici Castle, a superb example of military architecture
- Santa Manza Bay – one of the Top 10 best beaches in Europe
- The ancient citadel town of Bonifacio, known for a bustling port with excellent seafood restaurants
- Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte’s birthplace
- Alghero – known for its cobblestoned old center and Gothic buildings, including the Cattedrale di Santa Maria
- Plage de la Viva – a lively beach with many activities and visitors
- Monoco’s magnificent Palais du Prince and the opulent Casino