NEW FOR 2021 – Due to popular demand this program has sold out through alumni pre-sales. Contact us for wait list opportunities and to be first on the list for future Scotland programs.
We invite you to join Brand g Vacations for an LGBT+, inclusive, guaranteed full ship charter, exploring Scotland’s Royal Majesty.
This tour offers a fascinating insight into Scotland’s history and its Royal connections past and present with unparalleled access to the former and current homes of the Her Majesty The Queen and Her Majesty The Queen Mother. Following two nights in Inverness, enjoy a breathtaking 7-day luxury cruise from Kyle of Lochalsh to Inverness on board the Lord of the Highlands. See Scotland’s famous scenery and visit the islands of Eigg, Iona and Skye as well as the towns of Tobermory, Fort William and Laggan and sail on famous Loch Ness. Following the cruise, our exploration continues with three nights in Edinburgh. Here we tour Edinburgh castle, Holyrood Palace while taking in the famous Scottish atmosphere and culture. Our last night ends with a Royal Invitation to a luxury State farewell dinner onboard the Royal Yacht Britannia.
- Welcome buffet reception in Inverness
- Traditional Highland Dinner in Inverness with local entertainment
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Coul House Hotel, Inverness including breakfast
- Lunch at Prince Charles Rothesay Arms Hotel
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free flowing house wine and local beer with lunch and dinner during cruise
- Hosted receptions throughout the cruise
- Lunch at HM The Queen Mother’s former home Glamis Castle
- Three nights deluxe accommodation in The Hilton Carlton Edinburgh.
- Exclusive lunch at the award winning Michael Neave Kitchen and Whisky Bar, Edinburgh
- Optional tours of Stirling Castle or Roslin Chapel
- Formal state dining on the Royal Yacht Britannia, HM The Queens former floating home.
- See Balmoral Her Majesty’s Scottish home set in the heart of Scotland
- View the spectacular Cairngorms and take in the breathtaking scenery of Scotland’s wilderness
- Visit Culloden where “Bonnie” Prince Charlie’s Jacobite forces were defeated in 1746
- Take the West Highland railway line over the renowned viaduct to beautiful Glenfinnan, made famous in the Harry Potter films
- Enjoy Loch Ness and search for the world-famous Loch Ness Monster “Nessie” and take in the romantic ruins of Urquhart Castle
- Sail Neptune’s Staircase in the shadow of Ben Nevis, Great Britain’s highest mountain
- Visit Eigg where you can get a sense of what life is like for the roughly 90 people who live on this island community
- Visit the World Heritage site, the Isle of Iona the last resting place of some 50 Scottish Kings and where St. Columba introduced Christianity to Britain and home to Duart Castle
- Visit Tobermory on the Isle of Mull
- Tour Glamis Castle, former home of HM The Queen Mother and enjoy a private tea in the kitchen
- Visit Holyrood Palace, HM The Queen’s formal home in Edinburgh and view the Queen’s gallery
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle
- Explore the Royal Yacht Britannia and enjoy a Luxury State Dinner