Your all-inclusive adventure begins in Prague, enjoy two days in one of Europe’s most beautiful cities and celebrate in their Pride festivities. One of Europe’s best-preserved cities, Prague’s medieval center remains a beautiful mixture of cobblestone pathways, and Gothic cathedrals. From Prague we travel to one of Europe’s most fabled rivers, the Danube.
Your trip continues with a relaxing cruise from picturesque Passau to Melk, Vienna, Bratislava and culminating in in the vibrant Hungarian city of Budapest, one of Europe’s hottest destinations.
On board the ms Amadeus Silver, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. With this great riverboat, we’ve created an itinerary that includes the three of best European cities which have become prime destinations for gay and lesbian travelers.
This cruise vacation has it all – Pride celebration, historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine and cuisine and more!
- Guaranteed all-lgbt charter
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Prague including daily Buffet Breakfast
- Prague Pride festivities
- ½ day guided walking tour in Prague
- Transfer from the Hotel in Prague to the Ship in Passau
- 7 Nights Cruise Accommodation
- COMPLIMENTARY FREE-FLOW SPIRITS, WINE, BEER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES THROUGHOUT THE CRUISE
- Superb Dining: all meals included during your cruise
- Services of an experienced cruise director throughout the cruise
- Complimentary shore excursions offered daily
- Brand g entertainment featuring Miss Conception, Amy Armstrong and Freddy Allen
- Optional “Sound of Music Tour” to Salzburg
- Two full days and nights in vibrant Vienna
- Airport transfers in Prague(PRG) and Budapest(BUD)
Already booked? Check out our Danube Program Guide for details on your upcoming cruise.