At Brand g we are proud of the fact that more than 60% of our reservations are made by travel agents on behalf of their clients. We understand well the value of good travel professional in the vacation planning process and work hard to maintain good relationships with you and also between you and your client.
We count on you to represent our product well and to ensure that all of our correspondences are delivered to our mutual clients in a timely manner. In return, we’ll provide your clients with a first rate travel experience which will make you look like a superstar and on top of that, we’ll reward you with some of the highest commissions paid by any LGBT tour operator.
How do I register to sell Brand g Vacations?
Simply call us, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- IATA or CLIA number if applicable – while we strongly support credentialed agents it is not an absolute prerequisite to doing business with us. If you don’t have an IATA or CLIA please provide us with as many details as you can about your business, such as how long you have been in the travel industry, your website address, etc.
- Name of business
- Name of Consortium or Host Agency if applicable – we have preferred agreements with several consortiums.
- Name or names of primary booking agents
- Agency phone
- Agency or agent email addresses
- Agency address for documents mailing
- Agency address for commission payments
- Completed IRS Form W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification and Certification
How do I find out what type of product you offer?
Our website is an accurate representation of the types of travel experiences we offer and it is always up to date with the product that is currently available to the general public. Typically, when we announce new product, we’ll do so first to our past travelers and also to our travel agents. For a short period of time those trips will only be available to Brand g alumni. However, once they are available to the general public they will be published to our site. If you’re client is looking for other destinations or dates of travel than those published on our site, please don’t hesitate to call or email to find out if we have any plans to add such a program in the future.
How do I make a reservation?
Once you’ve registered with us, there are three primary ways to make a reservation.
- Call our office at 800.433.4303 or 952.405.9309. We are open Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm US Central Time and are always happy to assist you with general questions as well as with making reservations.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Book online – once you’ve registered with us you can set up a profile in our online booking system and make reservations 24/7. Click here to set up your online profile and establish your unique user name and password. Please note, you’ll need to use the exact email and name that you’ve used when you registered with us. It is not necessary to provide us all of your personal details such as passport and emergency contact information when setting up your profile.
When do you pay commissions and at what percentage?
We pay commissions within 10 business days after the final day of the travel program. Our normal commission rate is 10%, however this rate can vary if we are a preferred partner with your consortium and may also vary depending on your level of sales.
How do I order brochures?
Normally we do not have printed materials on hand. However, we can easily produce customized PDF brochures, which you may print locally or distribute to prospective clients by email. Please call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put something together for you.
May I advertise your vacations on my website?
We encourage you to advertise our product on your website. You are free to use any of the images and text from our website to do so, we kindly request that you only use our collateral to advertise Brand g Vacations trips. If you need higher resolution images or our logo for print advertising please contact us by phone or email and we’ll be happy to send what you need.