8-Day LGBT+, inclusive and guaranteed full ship charter, Seine River Cruise – Paris to Paris including the historic Beaches of Normandy.
Your all LGBT + adventure starts and ends in Paris, combines what is probably the most romantic city in the world with a fascinating journey into the past of the Impressionist masters. Follow the footsteps of van Gogh, Cezanne and Gauguin on this tour along the winding Seine River into Normandy (without doubt one of the most beautiful regions of France), up to Le Havre on the rugged Atlantic coast.
Normandy is also an important part of European history due to events that took place there during the Second World War. Visits to idyllic Normandy villages, the “museum town” of Rouen and the picturesque harbor town of Honfleur are only some of the wonders to be explored on this cruise program.
This cruise vacation has it all—historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine and cuisine and more!
- Airport transfer from airport (CGD) to the ship.
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies.
- State-of-the-art Infotainment System in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board.
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding.
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise.
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily.
- Brand g signature entertainment.
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Post cruise transfer to airport (CDG)
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Church of Joan of Arc with its magnificent 16th- century stained-glass windows
- Étretat – renowned for its coastal scenery, in particular its white cliffs
- Honfleur – gorgeous maritime city with narrow streets, steeped in history, and in the footsteps of sailors, painters, artists and musicians
- Visit the D-Day land beaches of Normandy
- Giverny– the former home of Claude Monet
- Paris to Versailles – the sumptuous, grandiose and opulent palace of Louis XIV
- Montmartre – is the picture-postcard idea of Paris, with its narrow, winding streets peppered with steep stairways and charming lampposts and its cobbled squares filled with watercolor painters and sketch artists
- Arrivals: For the main program you should schedule your flights to arrive in Paris on May 12th. The first scheduled activity will be cruise embarkation beginning at 4:00pm. Airport arrival transfers will be provided from Paris airports if you arrive on the 12th. If you arrive earlier than 4:00pm on 12th you may be able to drop your luggage at the boat and enjoy the city independently until boarding begins.
- Departures: You should plan to depart from Paris, France on May 19th. The boat is docked in Paris overnight from the 18th, and therefore you may disembark as early as necessary to catch a morning flight. Airport departure transfers will be provided if you depart from Paris airports on the 19th.