What’s Included in a Brand g River Cruise?
Most Brand g programs offer the following inclusions:
- Pre-cruise hotel stay.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Wine and beer at lunch and dinner.
- Daily shore excursions and touring.
You get the idea. A lot of the things that are usually add-on costs are included in the price of your fare.
Because we go to such exotic locales, with many different cruise lines, every trip is different, of course, so inclusions vary. (They’re always detailed on the individual trip’s page.) But our philosophy is that the one thing you should NEVER experience on a Brand g vacation is nickel-and-diming. Nothing ruins a trip faster than being asked to whip out your cruise card every five minutes. We’ve all been on ocean cruises where practically everything is additional. If I wanted to feel like an ATM, I’d go visit my relatives.
Let’s use our 2017 Amazon cruises as an example.
Your fare includes:
- An overnight stay at the 5-star Hilton Miraflores (a stunning, contemporary property) in Lima
- Sightseeing in Lima with a local guide
- Flight to Iquitos, the gateway to the Peruvian Amazon
- Cruise in an outside suite aboard the (gorgeous) Amazon Discovery
- All meals onboard
- Local Pisco based cocktails, local beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner, and house wine with dinner.
- Guided sightseeing by skiffs each day with a local naturalist
- Native village visit
- Flight from Iquitos to Cusco
- Transfer to the Sacred Valley
- Sightseeing in the Sacred Valley
- Vista Dome train to and from Machu Picchu
- Sightseeing in Machu Picchu with a local guide
- Sightseeing in Cusco with a local guide
- Welcome reception in Lima
- Most meals on land
- Lunches on land include choice of two local beers or soft drinks
- Dinners on land include choice of two local beers, two glasses of house wine or soft drinks.
- Typical Brand g fabulosity
If you have any questions about our inclusions, just email us at:
Or ask us on our FB page: